Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How to use Modelsim 6.od for simulating systemc

How to use Modelsim 6.od for simulating systemc

Baskar

Hai Everybody,

I am a new user to this forum. Presently I am using Modelsim 6.0d
(licenced) tool for simulating verilog and vhdl behaviors.
Due to interest in systemc , I have learnt basdics of systemc. Now i am
trying prctice some designs using systemc and i am trying to simulate
them using ModelSim.

But i don't how to use modelsim tool for simulating systemc files..

Anyone please help me to learn about simulation.

Advance thanks..

Please Mail me: my mail ID is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks.

question regarding modelsim - systemC testbench doromdor VHDL 0 11-17-2009 09:19 PM
C-Systemc-VHDL problem in Modelsim Mr. Peterfolk VHDL 3 01-25-2007 06:53 AM
Problem during mixed VHDL SystemC simulation with Modelsim 6.2a Steven Derrien VHDL 2 07-13-2006 09:50 AM
systemC and modelsim goose C++ 1 06-29-2006 11:30 AM
systemC and modelsim goose VHDL 1 06-29-2006 11:17 AM

Advertisments