Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > TB View, Threads, Threads with unread

TB View, Threads, Threads with unread

The Invisible Man

Hello

TB1.5 on XP SP2.

Anyone know a fix for this or an extension that will allow me to put a
button on the toolbar rather than repeatedly having to go into the sub menu?

TIA for any help.

Hugh

Splibbilla

The Invisible Man <(E-Mail Removed)> in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello
>
> TB1.5 on XP SP2.

> Anyone know a fix for this or an extension that will allow me to put a
> button on the toolbar rather than repeatedly having to go into the sub
> menu?
>
> TIA for any help.
>
> Hugh

other things in that view menu won't "stick". sort (by date) order is the one that bugs me.

--
www.dangeruss-industries.com/SeaMonkey_typo.html