Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Dropped Wirless Connection

Dropped Wirless Connection

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

I have multiple computers that are wirless connected and mapped to a network
drive to share a database. However, the Wireless connection keeps dropping
off periodically throughout the day. I have gone from a wireless linksys usb
adapter to a DLink and the same problem. All computers have greater than 80%
connection.

Also, is there a way to have a mapped drive enabled on logon with a wireless
connection?

Please Help !!

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

Wireless is just a substitute to a wire. Mapped Drive or any other general
network components should work the same whether it is Wire or Wireless
(providing the Wireless is stable and always available).

Signal strength by itself is Not an indication for a solid Wireless
connection; you might have noise interferences,
http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...