Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Web users need Username/Pass to view Website

Web users need Username/Pass to view Website

CobraGSX CobraGSX is offline
Junior Member

Hey Everyone,

I had a website and it was working fine for 4 months, i logon today, and its asks for a username/pass. The server is Server2003 with IIS 6.0. Once i login in everything is fine, but i need guests to be able to view the site. All my permissions and ACLs are correct. Nothing has changed on the server over the past few months. Anyone know how to fix this?? I'm desperate

CobraGSX CobraGSX is offline
Junior Member

Anyone know?