Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > opera

opera

me@privacy.net

where can uy download opera?

John Hosking

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> where can uy download opera?

Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.

Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/

Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
first.

--
John
(Or were you just trolling?)

freemont

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:

> where can uy download opera?

alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical

--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
¯`·..·¯`·-> freemont <-·¯`·..·¯

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
John Hosking <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > where can uy download opera?

> Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.
>
> Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/
>
> Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
> first.

Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
OP slaps his forehead. <g>

--
dorayme

Allodoxaphobia

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:32:29 +1100, dorayme wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> John Hosking <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> > where can uy download opera?

>> Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.
>>
>> Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/
>>
>> Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
>> first.

> Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
> simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
> OP slaps his forehead. <g>

_IF_ he can find it -- his forehead, that is....

John Hosking

Allodoxaphobia wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:32:29 +1100, dorayme wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> John Hosking <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.
>>>
>>> Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/
>>>
>>> Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
>>> first.

>> Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
>> simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
>> OP slaps his forehead. <g>

> _IF_ he can find it -- his forehead, that is....

Well, I have a suggestion for that, too:
http://www.google.ch/search?hl=en&q=forehead

Gives "about 15,100,000" hits on forehead...

--
John

Ed Mullen

freemont wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:
>
>> where can uy download opera?

> alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical

LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.

To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50

And ... duh!

Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
search? Geez. Frightening.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:49:29 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:

> freemont wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:
>>
>>> where can uy download opera?

>> alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical
>>

> LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
> its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.
>
> To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50
>
> And ... duh!
>
> Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
> and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
> search? Geez. Frightening.

Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use the
correct pronoun when referring to a person...

--
Neredbojias
Riches are their own reward.

Jonathan N. Little

Neredbojias wrote:
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:49:29 GMT
> Ed Mullen scribed:
>
>> freemont wrote:
>>> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:

>>> alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical
>>>

>> LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
>> its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.
>>
>> To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50
>>
>> And ... duh!
>>
>> Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
>> and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
>> search? Geez. Frightening.

> Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use the
> correct pronoun when referring to a person...

Simple, someone else did it for them...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:33:41
GMT Jonathan N. Little scribed:

>>> LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP
>>> and its inability to discover Google and then you came along with
>>> that.
>>>
>>> To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50
>>>
>>> And ... duh!
>>>
>>> Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news
>>> client and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a
>>> Google search? Geez. Frightening.

>> Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use
>> the correct pronoun when referring to a person...
>>

> Simple, someone else did it for them...

Oh, I was just criticizing Mullen for criticizing the OP. He was probably
right, though. I mean even if you just typed in "Opera" alone, not to
mention browser, you'd find it searching an SE.

--
Neredbojias
Riches are their own reward.

Comparisons of IE, Opera and Firefox on DOM (Javascript/CSS) support(Opera wins) Bob HTML 24 05-21-2006 05:31 PM
Opera to Firefox bookmarks? Mason A. Clark Firefox 12 11-20-2004 08:17 AM
Firefox vs Opera? fresh Firefox 15 09-19-2004 07:30 PM
Opera 7.53 vs Opera 6.0 ? Hockey Buff Computer Support 3 08-17-2004 08:53 PM
Import Opera-Bookmarks Herbert A. Eberth Firefox 6 05-01-2004 05:03 AM

Advertisments