Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > bountary scan with JTAG

bountary scan with JTAG

Matt Clement

Can anyone recommend some rea$onable software for doing JTAG boundary scan?
I have a design with some CPLD's that are Boundary scan capable so I thought
it would be a nice way to look for shorts or opens on the boards. But I
certainly am not looking to pay thousands of dollars for it. I have
downloaded the files defining the boundary from Altera's site, but now I
need the software to use it......preferably windows based. I could boot
linux if that is the only option.

Thanks