Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > what score to pass 70-290

what score to pass 70-290

=?Utf-8?B?Rm9vbGtl?=

hi all,

This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do you
get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

Thx

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

> This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do
> you get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

The answer to this like many questions asked here is a) Google or 2)
Microsoft. Take yer pick.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Simon Hart

700 is required to pass. The number of questions vary which depends on the
type of the exam.

Regards
Simon.

"Foolke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do you
> get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?
>
> Thx

Simon Hart

Why reply you ****ing ****!

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the follwing words:
>
>> This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do
>> you get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

> The answer to this like many questions asked here is a) Google or 2)
> Microsoft. Take yer pick.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=

Wow... you must have taken an extra helping of bitchy today! What was
that about?
--
MDG, MCSA

"Simon Hart" wrote:

> Why reply you ****ing ****!
>
> "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> > And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> > electrons to come together and form the follwing words:
> >
> >> This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do
> >> you get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

> > The answer to this like many questions asked here is a) Google or 2)
> > Microsoft. Take yer pick.
> >
> > T-Bone
> > MCNGP XL

captkave captkave is offline
Junior Member

I had quite a few of sim questions. Also a lot of click and drop type of questions as well. I did all the multiple choice and click/drop questions and went through sim questions. Definitely harder than 20-270 exam.

Pass/Fail vs. Actual Score Ian the Morris Microsoft Certification 0 04-08-2008 11:36 PM
70-306 required score to pass? Al Green MCSD 2 07-19-2005 08:36 AM
Pass Score David Parkes Microsoft Certification 9 04-04-2005 01:30 PM
220 pass score Paul MCSE 2 02-20-2004 10:30 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments