Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco 877 - latest IOS / fewer features ?

cisco 877 - latest IOS / fewer features ?

Steve

Hi,

I'm wanting to find out the latest IOS for a Cisco 877. However, when
I look through the feature navigator on the cisco site, it seems to
show a very limited number of features for the 877 for the latest IOS
12.4 (6)T ...

Can anyone explain this? Is it just the way I'm looking at things?

Many thanks,
Steve

Merv

Navigator may not be current..

For 12.4(6)T features see:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0804a8728.html

Steve

Thanks for the info. I assumed (silly thing to do, I guess) that the
feature navigator would be up to date. I have found that it's
(generally) an excellent resource in comparing images before any kind
of upgrade of IOS ...

Thanks again for the info,
Steve