Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

pcbutts1

To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv

Muze Groops

pcbutts1 wrote:
> To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
> http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv

haven't you two kissed and made up YET?

Lookout

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:18:48 -0800, "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
>http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv

Which god?

Old Gringo

On Or About Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:18:48 -0800, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, pcbutts1 Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
> http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv

Very nice, thanks for sharing, and a Merry Christmas to you, and a
prosperous New Year.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

pcbutts1

Your God.

"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:18:48 -0800, "pcbutts1"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
>>http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv

> Which god?

chuckcar

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:fkhs68$amo$(E-Mail Removed):

> To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
> http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv

Merry Christmas. At least *someone* knows the word - In my corner of the
world, a public elementary school (which means no religous connection at
*all* - run by the provincial Govt.) put on a christmas pagent. The
teachers were so neurotic about offending anyone that they 1. rewrote
"Silver Bells" to change the word Christmas to festival. 2. When this
created outrage, they included a jewish song and a muslim song in their
*Christmas* pageant.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Stara Suka

:
http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bi...71221201214UAv
:
:
: --
Thank you so very much, and same to you and your loved ones. -PK-

Stara Suka

"chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
: news:fkhs68$amo$(E-Mail Removed):
:
: > To everyone except the stalker troll Leythos.
: >
[...]
I read about that. It spoiled it for many students.

Muze Groops

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Your God.

do you really mean... our God?

Lookout

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:56:14 -0800, "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Your God.

No such thing.