Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla browser probelm - Pls help

Mozilla browser probelm - Pls help

kimshapiro100@yahoo.com

Mozilla browser probelm - Pls help

I am not technical.

I have a recently purcahsed Windows XP Toshiba laptop with Intel
processor

I have been using Mozilla Firefox Browser for quite a while..no
problems... now all of a sudden this is happening...

My screen FREEZES and it says
Mozilla is not responding

I deleted the Browser software and downloaded it again...but I still
have the same problem.

can anyone pls help me ?

Thanks in advance

Kim

BrianG

> Mozilla browser probelm - Pls help
>
> I am not technical.
>
> I have a recently purcahsed Windows XP Toshiba laptop with Intel
> processor
>
> I have been using Mozilla Firefox Browser for quite a while..no
> problems... now all of a sudden this is happening...
>
> My screen FREEZES and it says
> Mozilla is not responding
>
> I deleted the Browser software and downloaded it again...but I still
> have the same problem.

When you say deleted - did you uninstall the software. And then install
again.

> can anyone pls help me ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Kim

kimshapiro100@yahoo.com

I think I uninstalled it. Not being a techie...I di not know.

Just want to add that IE is freezing as well.

I have to press Alt, Ctrl, del to get a window to kill all the browsers
that say " Not Responding"

can anyone pls help a non techie ?

Thanks
Kim

Moz Champion (Dan)

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I think I uninstalled it. Not being a techie...I di not know.
>
> Just want to add that IE is freezing as well.
>
> I have to press Alt, Ctrl, del to get a window to kill all the browsers
> that say " Not Responding"
>
> can anyone pls help a non techie ?
>
> Thanks
> Kim

If you are experiencing the problem in both Mozilla and IE, then its
likely not a program issue but a system one