Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Merry Christmas

OT: Merry Christmas

kpg*

I'm going home for the rest of the year.

Merry Christmas everyone.

For you non-Christians out there, have
an uneventful winter solstice.

kpg

JaR

On 12/21/2007, kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
>
> Merry Christmas everyone.
>
> For you non-Christians out there, have
> an uneventful winter solstice.
>
> kpg

Merry Cristmas, Ken.

--
JaR
And a great Feast of Mithras

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 12/21/2007, kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>
>> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
>>
>> Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>> For you non-Christians out there, have
>> an uneventful winter solstice.
>>
>> kpg

> Merry Cristmas, Ken.

Happy Festivus,
We'll begin the aring of grievances at 4 pm.

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Merry Cristmas, Ken.

Why thank you! And to you too, kind sir.

Briscobar

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A0D86F8E4CC5ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
>
> Merry Christmas everyone.
>
> For you non-Christians out there, have
> an uneventful winter solstice.

Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and the
following week, so that's a plus.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A0D86F8E4CC5ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
>>
>> Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>> For you non-Christians out there, have
>> an uneventful winter solstice.

> Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and the
> following week, so that's a plus.

How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in process
but year end?

Death from Above

> Happy Festivus,
> We'll begin the aring of grievances at 4 pm.

Aring? Is this some kind of pirate version of Festivus?

Death from Above

Bill Hileman

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Merry Cristmas, Ken.

> Why thank you! And to you too, kind sir.

Wait... I thot yore real name was "Ramoan?"

kpg*

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9A0D86F8E4CC5ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
>>>
>>> Merry Christmas everyone.
>>>
>>> For you non-Christians out there, have
>>> an uneventful winter solstice.

>> Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and
>> the following week, so that's a plus.
>>

> How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
> process but year end?

Delegate.

CBIC

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A0D93D6668BCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9A0D86F8E4CC5ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

>>> Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and
>>> the following week, so that's a plus.
>>>

>> How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
>> process but year end?

> Delegate.

Around here we have a no senior people can take off during crucial times
policy. QE being a crucial time.