Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP follow-ups

MCNGP follow-ups

FrisbeeŽ

> On Mar 6, 2006 at 4:20pm "kpg" blathered:
>
>> Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
>> unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications.

> TMMLOL

Heh, I musta missed this one the first time around. Belated PotD.

kpg

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191745.htm (3/8/2006 1:38:41
> PM) # On Mar 7, 2006 at 2:08am "Bigus DiŠkus" blathered:

>>> POtD.
>>>

>> I concur

> I disagree. This should be PotD:
>
> "Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
> unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications."
>
> - kpg

Wow. I'm in quotes.

JaR

plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

> I disagree. This should be PotD:
>
> "Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
> unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications."
>
> - kpg

I disagree. On reflection, I think it should be PotM AND a quote.

*clickety-click*

And now it's one of those, at least.

--
JaR