Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP follow-ups

MCNGP follow-ups

MitchS

news:Xns977F7DFB52F87neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#98eXdfQGHA.6084
> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
>>> *ducks to avoid LRM's hammer*
>>>

>> Noted, I wasn't looking at his helmet anyway.

> you were looking at his hammer? Is Mitch gender confused?

Nope, I know what I got, how to work it, and where to park it. I also know
what they (wimmins) got and the awesome mind control properties of it.

And as for MY hammer... This is what I'm swingin.

http://www.torcarr.com/WS4D_Cookie=3...esults(S).html

And it wouldn't be right to tinyurl or tiny anything that one.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

JaR

the plaintive wail of MitchS:

> She is definately a beautiful piece of machinery but one question.
> Where are the guns, missles, and bombs?

Like the Raptor, F-111 and several others, they are in rotary bays in the
fuselage.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0105.shtml

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

TechGeekPro

On Mar 6, 2006 at 12:37pm "Neil" blathered:

> "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
> we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that
> most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
> talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of
> God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing
> enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure
> around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to
> make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some
> of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we
> unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are
> liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
> others."
> -Marianne Williamson (A Return to Love)

Nice.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Birthdays are good for you - the more you have the longer you live.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 7, 2006 at 1:09pm "MitchS" blathered:

> http://www.torcarr.com/WS4D_Cookie=3.../shopping/*ws4
> d-db-query-Show.ws4d?*ws4d-db-query-Show***LIP-EI-096096096099103105-1398
> ***-eProducts***-***shopping(directory

Your link, she is poo.

Error in db_Show1Record
URL=GET /forms/shopping/*ws4d-db-query-Show.ws4d HTTP/1.1
SearchArg=*ws4d-db-query-Show***LIP-EI-096096096099103105-1398***-
eProducts***-***shopping(directory

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Even if you're paranoid, maybe they really *are* after you.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 6, 2006 at 8:49am "Neil" blathered:

> did you hear "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> say in news:#
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Quit
>> spending so much time in here and a spend little more time learning.

> the mantra of every one of us in here....

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

What starts out as a minor diversion can become a major distraction.

I should know.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Everything should be built top-down, except the first time.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 6, 2006 at 3:31pm "Verbal Funderburk" blathered:

Wow

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime

TechGeekPro

On Mar 6, 2006 at 3:50pm "JaR" blathered:

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of Verbal Funderburk:
>
> <Like...majorly snippedy-doo, doods...>
>
>> As I said before, blaming drugs for gtright and lowdes is
>> really an insult to drugs.

> Far out, man.
>

> Pass the bong and the Twinkies, do0d.

Yeah, like stop bogarting it... man.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
I said consummate V's! CONSUMMATE!!!

TechGeekPro

On Mar 6, 2006 at 4:20pm "kpg" blathered:

> Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
> unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications.

TMMLOL

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
There is never time to do it right, but always time to do it over.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 7, 2006 at 2:08am "Bigus DiŠkus" blathered:

>>> Everything that the human body and mind are subjected to has a
>>> chemical effect. If your mom tells you that you are a horrible
>>> swimmer, or your boss tells you that you belong in the Loser
>>> Department, that has a chemical effect on you. If you eat a hamburger,
>>> chemical processes occur, and make you happy or sad, or just full. If
>>> you spend too much time in rainy weather, you can get depressed,
>>> because sunlight is a drug that creates an emotional effect by
>>> altering the brain chemistry. If you eat a snail or lick certain kinds
>>> of frogs, chemical processes occur, and make you think of LRM wearing
>>> nothing but a 1 inch bikini made entirely of bacon, playing Stairway
>>> To Heaven backwards on the violin, while watching the Justice League
>>> on TV and holding your Eric Estrada pillow close because the
>>> government is out to get you.

>> POtD.
>>

> I concur

I disagree. This should be PotD:

"Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications."

- kpg

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!

TechGeekPro

On Mar 7, 2006 at 8:57am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> There's a reason McBob's MCNGP application was expedited.

A worthy candidate.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Dyslexics of the world, untie!