Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How to view the MCSE Transcript

How to view the MCSE Transcript

How to view MSCE Transcript

Can anyone provide me the link to view or printout MSCE Transcript

The Rev [MCT]

If you are an MCSE than you can do it at the MCP site. If not and you are
looking to see a potential employee's transcript, simply ask them for the
transcrupt sharing site and code.

--
..rev

accepting it"