Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Do Not Buy From Circuit City

Reply
Thread Tools

Do Not Buy From Circuit City

 
 
Impmon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2007
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:51:56 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
wrote:

>In article <UC8bj.8234$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Johnny Slothman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>**** Circuit City.
>>I have it from a good authority that they will be going under within a year.
>>

>Um, it's Compusa that is poised to shut doors right shortly after Christmas.
>
>
>http://money.cnn.com/2007/12/07/technology/compusa.ap/


Not all CompUSA though. They did have decent selection of DVD and
computer stuff but I'm not surprised they are closing some stores. I
mean only moron would keep selling ATi Rage Pro at regular price
almost a decade after it was released. The nearest CompUSA is over 1
hour drive away so screw their sale.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ChairmanOfTheBored
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2007
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:49:08 GMT, Impmon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:51:56 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <UC8bj.8234$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Johnny Slothman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>**** Circuit City.
>>>I have it from a good authority that they will be going under within a year.
>>>

>>Um, it's Compusa that is poised to shut doors right shortly after Christmas.
>>
>>
>>http://money.cnn.com/2007/12/07/technology/compusa.ap/

>
>Not all CompUSA though. They did have decent selection of DVD and
>computer stuff but I'm not surprised they are closing some stores. I
>mean only moron would keep selling ATi Rage Pro at regular price
>almost a decade after it was released. The nearest CompUSA is over 1
>hour drive away so screw their sale.



Only an idiot would buy a decade old video card at ANY price, so they
are keying their price to the mentality of the target demographic.

In fact, only idiots would shop there at all, since they are typically
priced at MSRP ALL the time on ALL products anyway, and do not give
rebates back against lower priced local competition, like many other
stores do... (like Circuit City)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Johnny Slothman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your throats,
or perhaps up your arses..
The reason I know, someone asked ?
I have a cousin who is in middle management at their Corp. headquarters in
Richmond.
She and several other middle and upper management people there have had
their resumes out circulating and headhunters looking for new jobs for them
for quite a while now.
The fact is, the Company is hemorrhaging cash and at the rate of borrowing
and interest they are in right now vs. the co.'s income, they will not be
able to sustain themselves for much longer.

--
Johnny Slothman
Slowest Contractor In The West
If you need it done 10 years from now, call Johnny


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mark B.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
"Johnny Slothman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZL8cj.1005$(E-Mail Removed)...
> One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your
> throats,


Nobody will listen to you then either.

Merry Christmas!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Tarkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
Johnny Slothman wrote:
> One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your throats,
> or perhaps up your arses..


Sure you will. And I'm sure Santa came down your chimney last night and
left you a shiny new bike.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Phisherman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 07:49:41 -0700, "Johnny Slothman"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your throats,


Tell the stock holders, not us. Most of us are only interested in
the best price.
 
Reply With Quote
 
GMAN
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Impmon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:51:56 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <UC8bj.8234$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Johnny Slothman"

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>**** Circuit City.
>>>I have it from a good authority that they will be going under within a year.
>>>

>>Um, it's Compusa that is poised to shut doors right shortly after Christmas.
>>
>>
>>http://money.cnn.com/2007/12/07/technology/compusa.ap/

>
>Not all CompUSA though. They did have decent selection of DVD and
>computer stuff but I'm not surprised they are closing some stores. I
>mean only moron would keep selling ATi Rage Pro at regular price
>almost a decade after it was released. The nearest CompUSA is over 1
>hour drive away so screw their sale.



Compusa plans to close "ALL" stores, gone zip nada!!!!

They already closed half of them last year. There are only like 100 left
anyways.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Johnny Slothman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
"Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Johnny Slothman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ZL8cj.1005$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your
>> throats,

>
> Nobody will listen to you then either.
>
> Merry Christmas!
>


Bah, Humbug !

--
Johnny Slothman
Slowest Contractor In The West
If you need it done 10 years from now, call Johnny


 
Reply With Quote
 
Johnny Slothman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-25-2007
"Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Johnny Slothman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ZL8cj.1005$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your
>> throats,

>
> Nobody will listen to you then either.
>
> Merry Christmas!
>


Bah, Humbug !

--
Johnny Slothman
Slowest Contractor In The West
If you need it done 10 years from now, call Johnny



 
Reply With Quote
 
ChairmanOfTheBored
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-26-2007
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 07:49:41 -0700, "Johnny Slothman" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>One year from now I will be back to ram my statement down all your throats,
>or perhaps up your arses..


You're a goddamned idiot. And you have mental issues as well.

>The reason I know, someone asked ?
>I have a cousin who is in middle management at their Corp. headquarters in
>Richmond.


Oh boy!

>She and several other middle and upper management people there have had
>their resumes out circulating and headhunters looking for new jobs for them
>for quite a while now.


Why would anyone want to hire a puke that was unsuccessful in keeping
their company afloat?

>The fact is, the Company is hemorrhaging


Unlike your brain, which has yet to hemorrhage any facts, or
intelligent thoughts.

> cash and at the rate of borrowing
>and interest they are in right now vs. the co.'s income, they will not be
>able to sustain themselves for much longer.


They wouldn't be permitted to act in such a manner, dipshit.

> Johnny Slothman
>Slowest Retard in Usenet


Yep.

> Contractor In The West


What to you build? Septic tanks?

>If you need it done 10 years from now, call Johnny


Yep, you're a brainless ****tard. You even tell us it is so in your
****tard sig. Good job, dumb****.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Buy, Circuit City Reps Pressure Consumers to Buy Unnecessary Recovery Discs useful_infos@yahoo.com Computer Support 1 09-01-2007 03:07 AM
Good buy at circuit city SJ Digital Photography 2 09-11-2006 01:55 AM
Rant: Don't buy a camera at Circuit City baker1 Digital Photography 119 01-18-2006 07:22 AM
Surveys from Best Buy/Circuit City Eric DVD Video 0 04-17-2004 01:22 PM
Circuit City vs Best Buy Mark A Digital Photography 53 02-08-2004 12:25 PM



Advertisments