Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WebRequest Resume Download

WebRequest Resume Download

Alexander Vasilevsky

How do you know the server supports resume download or not, if supported
send a request to resume?

http://www.alvas.net - Audio tools for C# and VB.Net developers + Christmas
discount

bruce barker

check its Accept-Ranges response header for range types it supports. then do
a get with a Range header of one of the types supported.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)