Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corepad Eyepads @ ThinkComputers.org

Corepad Eyepads @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Hey look, more mouse pads for review! This means more play time for me! This time out with have three mouse pads from Corepad from their Eyepad series of cloth mouse pads. I have three different sizes to check out, from extra large to extra small. Lately I've had the chance to review quite a few products by Corepad and all have been excellent products. Let's see if this holds true for these as well.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=355