Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Can you set a message selector for an MDB at runtime?

Can you set a message selector for an MDB at runtime?

Dave

I need to write an MDB with a message selector but I won't know what
the selector property is until runtime. Is there a way to do this
with an MDB that uses annotations? I'm using JBoss.

Thanks,
Dave.