Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can Some one suggest me the best last minute Resource for 70-290

Can Some one suggest me the best last minute Resource for 70-290

Migel

Can anyone can suggest me the last minute study material for the paper
70-290???

Bigus DiŠkus

"Migel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Can anyone can suggest me the last minute study material for the paper
> 70-290???

Last minute? Nobody looks for last minute study material in this field.
There are NO last minute study materials in this field! You're looking for
a fcukin' Br@indump aren't you, cheating a$$fsuker! If that's what you're
doing, you're in the wrong field. Information Technology is NOT for you.
You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team", because you
are not going to find "last minute" study material in here.

If you truly want to LEARN the 70-290, then get yourself a good MS Press
Book, setup a nice little test network in your home, and pick up alot of
munchies.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--This has been you Captain speaking, you are now free to move about the

Lasher

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:eXw25xHQGHA.5400
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team"

Um....they don't count suicide bombers as "taking one for the team"
anymore....

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Bigus DiŠkus

>> You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team"

> Um....they don't count suicide bombers as "taking one for the team"
> anymore....

D@mn, when did they change the protocols? My copy still says "Latest
release, June 1967". Plz to be helping with protocols??

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Guess the song: Helter Skelter in a summer swelter. The birds flew off

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

sure,
take deep breth

"Migel" wrote:

> Can anyone can suggest me the last minute...

Verbal Funderburk

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Migel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Can anyone can suggest me the last minute study material for the paper
>> 70-290???
>>

> Last minute? Nobody looks for last minute study material in this field.
> There are NO last minute study materials in this field! You're looking
> for a fcukin' Br@indump aren't you, cheating a$$fsuker! If that's what
> you're doing, you're in the wrong field. Information Technology is NOT
> for you. You should just find a loaded gun and "take one for the team",
> because you are not going to find "last minute" study material in here.

Laxatives.

> If you truly want to LEARN the 70-290, then get yourself a good MS Press
> Book, setup a nice little test network in your home, and pick up alot of
> munchies.
>
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> --This has been you Captain speaking, you are now free to move about the
> cabin.

Bigus DiŠkus

> Laxatives.

Hmmmmm.......yessssss
--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!