Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > better opportunity for h1b visa holders that they have not ever

better opportunity for h1b visa holders that they have not ever

aditya

"Softpath Solutions will build your career if you have Strong
background and Analytical skill"

Hi Group,
This is Aditya Singh (Sr. Technical Recruiter), from
Softpath Solutions, Inc (A US based IT Staffing, Consulting and
Recruiting Company located at 40 McGuire Rd., Trumbull, CT-06611).
Just reply me with your updated resume along with your visa details,
desired location, desired position (skill set) and your availability.
We are having openings for all around US.
Softpath Solutions, Inc is a company that has
become increasingly involved in the software development and IT
consulting business. We provide full range of services at every level
of project development. We offer services in software design,
analysis, implementation, integration, and consulting to our clients.
Our area of specialization is in the design and development of
database applications, object oriented software, and client/server
systems to be used for various applications including information
system management. We are full service information firm focused
primarily on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Package
Applications. Softpath is constantly working with leading companies
and skilled IT professionals to efficiently fulfill their needs. For
more please contact me or visit our web site:
www.softpathsolutions.com

Our Clients are.....
.......Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Legg Mason, Capital One, JP Morgan
Chase, Citibank, AIG, SBC, Con Edison, AT&T, GSK, Pfizer, TEK Systems,
Kforce, Algomod, Task Management, Info Technologies Inc, RCGIT,
Westwind Solutions, Trine Aspects, Howard International Inc, Judge
Group, Mitchell/Martin, Keane, Keytech LLC......

Just to name a few and more...

Where Softpath Solutions can take you:

Softpath Solutions has consistently built upon years of experience to
deliver results in the global information technology Marketplace. We
are a leading IT staffing organization connecting top talent to top
companies around the globe. We offer unequalled IT staffing resources
to our clients. Whether you're an employer looking to hire a highly
skilled IT professional, or a consultant seeking new challenges, you
can count on us.

To be a quality provider of software professionals and solutions; we
build long term mutually rewarding relationship with our clients and
help them manage technology and changes in the information services
environment with our expertise and continues efforts..

Softpath Solutions Benefits

Competitive Salaries
H1B and Green Card Sponsorship
Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
Free Training: Java, VB.Net, DBA, Data Warehousing, Reporting tools,
SAP, QA, SAS etc.
Guest house facility and Free Accommodation
Relocation Reimbursement

Referral Bonus

Excellent Marketing
Direct Clients Placement
Vast vendor contacts all over U.S (nearly 168 vendors in U.S)

Exclusive Features:

Accommodation, Training and 100% Job Guarantee for qualified OPTs
OR who are getting into OPT status and /H1 professionals/ Green Card
Holders
Fully Paid H1-B for OPT / Fully Paid H1-B Transfers
Fully paid bench salary after 6 month of employment
Free Accommodation/living
Free Relocation to client site
Aggressive Salaries / Salary Appraisals (6 months)

Please Note

H1B Transfers are welcome. Tired of your Employer's exploitation,
Come, Join us. We offer excellent packages to our consultants. Become
Rich, Don't make others rich.

Our strength is our employees. 60% of our new employees are referred
by our existing employees as they are highly satisfied with our
packages and benefits.

Package I: Salary Basis
Competitive Salary depending on Technologies
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Guest House Facility
Free Training
Relocation Reimbursement
Hotel Accommodation
Green Card Sponsorship
Package II: Hourly Basis (75% ~ 25%)
Consultant gets 75% of the billing rate.
Green Card will be sponsored on company's expenses.
Purchase Order will be directly shown to the consultant so that you
know the exact billing rate.
Package III: Hourly Basis (80% ~ 20%)
Consultant gets 80% of the billing rate.
Purchase Order will be directly shown to the consultant so that you
know the exact billing rate.

******OPT/CPT candidates are welcome******

H4/L1/L2 Candidates - Make Softpath your second home.

Please send us Your Updated Resumes and your contact details

Please Feel Free To Call
Aditya Singh
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Softpath Solutions, Inc.