Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > dnis bypass default

dnis bypass default

rihad

Hi, I'm using a Cisco 53xx NAS to authenticate users from RADIUS. Upon
each and every authentication Cisco tries to log in user dnis:1234
with password cisco. I've tried disabling it with aaa preauth -> dnis
bypass default, which only ceased normal operation and gave busy tones
to end users. Maybe I should use something entirely different to
disable it? Thanks.

Doug McIntyre

rihad <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>Hi, I'm using a Cisco 53xx NAS to authenticate users from RADIUS. Upon
>each and every authentication Cisco tries to log in user dnis:1234
>with password cisco. I've tried disabling it with aaa preauth -> dnis
>bypass default, which only ceased normal operation and gave busy tones
>to end users. Maybe I should use something entirely different to
>disable it? Thanks.

Do you need VPDN in any fashion?

If not,

no vpdn enable

That will get rid of the VPDN preauth that is happening.

dnis bypass default rihad Cisco 0 12-19-2007 06:48 PM
DNIS Information on as5300/5800 Matt Cisco 1 10-18-2004 11:53 PM
Defining DNIS on as5300 / as5800 Matt Cisco 0 10-15-2004 02:53 PM
dnis router config help Jimmyzshack Cisco 1 11-27-2003 02:40 PM
dnis and router config Jimmyzshack VOIP 1 11-27-2003 08:18 AM

Advertisments