Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Search a web page which offers nifty little test questions and solution about programming C++

Search a web page which offers nifty little test questions and solution about programming C++

Peter Hansen

I think there are somewhere web pages which offer some small basic questions about
C++ programming with the topics:

constructor, destructor, overloading, virtual function definitions, new, delete, pointer,...

and the solutions for them.

I would like to test my personal knowledge before passing an exam.

Can someone recommend me a page?

Peter

David Harmon

On 19 Dec 2007 17:30:27 GMT in comp.lang.c++, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(Peter Hansen) wrote,
>I would like to test my personal knowledge before passing an exam.

See if you can answer the questions in the FAQ (before reading the
answers.)

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

Asm23

On Dec 20, 1:30*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Peter Hansen) wrote:
> I think there are somewhere web pages which offer some small basic questions about
> C++ programming with the topics:
>
> constructor, destructor, overloading, virtual function definitions, new, delete, pointer,...
>
> and the solutions for them.
>
> I would like to test my personal knowledge before passing an exam.
>
> Can someone recommend me a page?
>
> Peter

you can find some stuff here: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/
and find topics your are interested by "Table of Contents"