Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Prometric Problems

Prometric Problems

JaR

On 12/28/2007, catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> =?Utf-8?B?QmFycmllIEFzaG1vcmU=?=
> <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > I have got another 2 exams to do before I gain my MCSE but wanted to
> > voice my concerns. Surely this should have been ironed out before
> > Microsoft decided to dump Pearson Vue.
> >

> <snicker>

<HEARTY GUFFAW>

--
JaR
Just like they ironed the bugs out of Vista

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> <snicker>

> <HEARTY GUFFAW>
>
> Just like they ironed the bugs out of Vista

<Hysterical laughter>

Just like HyperV is an enterprise solution

Doug

"Barrie Ashmore" wrote:

> Hi I have just taken my first exam with Prometric after Pearson Vue was
> dropped.
> It was 70-294 which crashed twice and the computer needed to be restarted
> thankfully I still passed. Apparently this is a regular occurrence on the
> Prometric test program and the test centre is not taking any more bookings
> until the problem has been resolved. Has anybody else testing on Prometric
> had the same problem?

Hi all,

Had the same problem with the 70-294 exam as well. Registered a complaint
but nothing was achieved. Seemed all rashes were during simulation exams. I
was also unable to complete those questions resulting in a possible
failure(got 65. Passed it 3 months later!!

Cuchica21

I actaully had the same problem on my exam. The pc crashed twice and I could
not even go back to check my prior questions without fear of it crashing
again.

Glad to hear I was not the only one.

--
“Whether you think that you can, or that you can''t, you are usually right.”
Henry Ford

"Doug" wrote:

> "Barrie Ashmore" wrote:
>
> > Hi I have just taken my first exam with Prometric after Pearson Vue was
> > dropped.
> > It was 70-294 which crashed twice and the computer needed to be restarted
> > thankfully I still passed. Apparently this is a regular occurrence on the
> > Prometric test program and the test centre is not taking any more bookings
> > until the problem has been resolved. Has anybody else testing on Prometric
> > had the same problem?
> >

> Hi all,
>
> Had the same problem with the 70-294 exam as well. Registered a complaint
> but nothing was achieved. Seemed all rashes were during simulation exams. I
> was also unable to complete those questions resulting in a possible
> failure(got 65. Passed it 3 months later!!

Anas Elhoseny

dear sir,

please do inform me about my 70-270 exam result ,for i never had a result
report since i had finished my exam at march,31,2008.
PLEASE DO HELP ME GETTING MY RESULT.
I excpect your support and help which i didn`t reach untill now.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE REPLAY ME SOON.
YOURS
Anas Elhoseny

Mo Oning

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 03:43:00 -0700, Anas Elhoseny <Anas
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>dear sir,
>
>please do inform me about my 70-270 exam result ,for i never had a result
>report since i had finished my exam at march,31,2008.
>PLEASE DO HELP ME GETTING MY RESULT.
>I excpect your support and help which i didn`t reach untill now.
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE REPLAY ME SOON.
>YOURS
>Anas Elhoseny

Dear Anas

Maybe your result has disappeared in a hole.
You could say it was flushed away.
There was question of taking a dump was there?
Pull your finger out, but I doubt it will come out smelling of roses.

Yours
Mo Oning

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Anas Elhoseny" <Anas (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> dear sir,
>
> please do inform me about my 70-270 exam result ,for i never had a result
> report since i had finished my exam at march,31,2008.
> PLEASE DO HELP ME GETTING MY RESULT.
> I excpect your support and help which i didn`t reach untill now.
> THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE REPLAY ME SOON.
> YOURS
> Anas Elhoseny

Dude you get your score right after you finish your exam... What are you
talking about???

anas

1-Candidate Testing ID sr3318142..2-Current address egypt.elsharkya.fakous
...3-Current email address (E-Mail Removed)
...4-Exam registration number q08l0n506b...5-Exam code 70-270..6-Testing
Centre code eg47
and to remember me this is my problem and my ticket number i dont receive my
exam result report and i have ticket number 3486226

Dustin Harper

You can email (E-Mail Removed)

--

Dustin Harper
(E-Mail Removed)

"anas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> 1-Candidate Testing ID sr3318142..2-Current address egypt.elsharkya.fakous
> ..3-Current email address (E-Mail Removed)
> ..4-Exam registration number q08l0n506b...5-Exam code 70-270..6-Testing
> Centre code eg47
> and to remember me this is my problem and my ticket number i dont receive
> my
> exam result report and i have ticket number 3486226

JimDoire JimDoire is offline
Junior Member
Location: Dallas, TX

> > Hi I have just taken my first exam with Prometric after Pearson Vue was
> > dropped.
> > It was 70-294 which crashed twice and the computer needed to be restarted

This has happened to me everytime I test except for once. And the one time it didn't happen was the one time I failed. Honest, when the set locks up now I get a good feeling about the test. I don't Prometric is so much to blame as it is the testing center.

JD

Prometric sends to MS, MS to Prometric, what to do? =?Utf-8?B?R3Vlbm5hZGkgVmFuaW5l?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-10-2007 11:52 PM
70292 Pending problems with Prometric Geydles MCSA 9 08-04-2004 09:19 AM
Prometric problems Mike MCSA 5 10-24-2003 04:15 PM
Re: prometric or vue? Dieter Microsoft Certification 0 09-22-2003 10:56 AM
Re: prometric or vue? Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 0 09-13-2003 02:51 PM

Advertisments