Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Set message subject here ...

Set message subject here ...

newsleecher@spam.com

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Moldy Cheese

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> --
> --------------------------------- --- -- -
> Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
> Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
> ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

The subject is cheese, please discuss.

TJ

Moldy Cheese <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The subject is cheese, please discuss.

It wasn't, but I took the liberty of fixing it for you.

Sorry, but I'm not much for cheese of any kind unless it comes in the form
of cake. If that's the case, I'm a big fan of both the edible and
photographic varieties.

olfart

"TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Moldy Cheese <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> The subject is cheese, please discuss.

> It wasn't, but I took the liberty of fixing it for you.
>
> Sorry, but I'm not much for cheese of any kind unless it comes in the form
> of cake. If that's the case, I'm a big fan of both the edible and
> photographic varieties.

Limburger......YUM

TJ

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Moldy Cheese <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> The subject is cheese, please discuss.

>> It wasn't, but I took the liberty of fixing it for you.
>>
>> Sorry, but I'm not much for cheese of any kind unless it comes in the
>> form of cake. If that's the case, I'm a big fan of both the edible
>> and photographic varieties.

> Limburger......YUM

I can't get past the smell.

But I *will* retract my last comment. There's an hor'dourve my sister-in-
law makes containing cheese that I enjoy. She does this thing where she
somehow rolls up a pickle in cream cheese and ham, then slices it into
bite-size servings. I can eat a ton of those. But then, I guess since
it's cream cheese, and cheesecake is made primarily from cream cheese, I
suppose my taste for cheese remains limited.

richard

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:32:00 -0600, TJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Moldy Cheese <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> The subject is cheese, please discuss.

>It wasn't, but I took the liberty of fixing it for you.
>
>Sorry, but I'm not much for cheese of any kind unless it comes in the form
>of cake. If that's the case, I'm a big fan of both the edible and
>photographic varieties.

The one offered by IE/OE?
Simple. Find the folder named "messenger" and rename it to
"nomessenger".
Since either can't find the proper folder now, they assume it's been
removed.
Beats trying to uninstall it.

TJ

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:32:00 -0600, TJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Moldy Cheese <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> The subject is cheese, please discuss.

>>It wasn't, but I took the liberty of fixing it for you.
>>
>>Sorry, but I'm not much for cheese of any kind unless it comes in the
>>form of cake. If that's the case, I'm a big fan of both the edible
>>and photographic varieties.

> The one offered by IE/OE?

IE/OE offers cheese?

> Simple. Find the folder named "messenger" and rename it to
> "nomessenger".

And that will make IE/OE dispense cheese?

> Since either can't find the proper folder now, they assume it's been
> removed.

Oh. So somebody *stole* the cheese?

> Beats trying to uninstall it.

Yes. I suppose I'd rather have somebody steal the cheese as opposed to
having to uninstall it myself. That can get messy.

ROFL

They don't call you Richard "the stupid" Bullis for nuthin', do they?

Aardvark

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:46:30 -0600, TJ wrote:

> There's an hor'dourve my sister-in-
> law makes containing cheese that I enjoy.

That's 'hors d'oeuvre', pronounced 'ordoov', the 'r' in the word is
completely or almost silent and comes after the 'v' (not, as many
Americans mispronounce it, 'ordurv').

HTH.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Aardvark wrote:

> TJ wrote:
>> There's an hor'dourve my sister-in- law makes containing cheese that
>> I enjoy.

> That's 'hors d'oeuvre', pronounced 'ordoov', the 'r' in the word is
> completely or almost silent and comes after the 'v' (not, as many
> Americans mispronounce it, 'ordurv').

I once heard an American redneck at a party ask, "Ya got any a them
whores dee ovaries?"

--
-bts

TJ

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:i7Baj.292672$(E-Mail Removed):

> Aardvark wrote:
>
>> TJ wrote:
>>> There's an hor'dourve my sister-in-law makes containing cheese that
>>> I enjoy.

>> That's 'hors d'oeuvre', pronounced 'ordoov', the 'r' in the word is
>> completely or almost silent and comes after the 'v' (not, as many
>> Americans mispronounce it, 'ordurv').

> I once heard an American redneck at a party ask, "Ya got any a them
> whores dee ovaries?"

Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 729 for hor'dourve. (0.05 seconds)

Guess I'm not the only one who needs to brush-up on French.