Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Problem in implementing Policies

Problem in implementing Policies

=?Utf-8?B?TVBhaw==?=

Hi
I have created GPO in win2003 server and link it to a OU but at client side
these policies are not implemented .i am using win2000 professional as Client
side and in OU there are two users named as Test1 and Test2
plz solve my problem

Bigus DiŠkus

"MPak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I have created GPO in win2003 server and link it to a OU but at client
> side
> these policies are not implemented .i am using win2000 professional as
> Client
> side and in OU there are two users named as Test1 and Test2
> plz solve my problem

Start > Run...

Type: gpupdate /force

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

Bill McPherson

Win2k:
secedit /refreshpolicy {machine_policy | user_policy}[/enforce]

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

news:Od$(E-Mail Removed)...