Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all

Rgr

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SYy8AdYHWSc

--
Go, Jesus go!

Evan Platt

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:17:26 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://youtube.com/watch?v=SYy8AdYHWSc

My two faves:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTBZceWqPSU
Jesus WILL survive.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8pUrsUORF4Y
Come with me if you want to live.

Plato

Evan Platt wrote:

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=8pUrsUORF4Y
> Come with me if you want to live.

A big Terminator fan here. Thanks...

flickfan

This is one of my all time favorite parodies; i haven't looked lately
but could you direct me to the one where Sling Blade is the
Terminator? tia. I'd also love to find the one where the mad cast
member(whats his name) that played "Stewart", did a skit where he was
a smothering control freak; the skit ends with him "literally"
smothering his wife to death!. Also thanks for the help on my system
restore point ?. I have plenty of info to work with now.

LL&P
ff