Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Good date picker for ASP

Good date picker for ASP

ll

Hi,
Is there a good date picker anyone would recommend (free) for ASP
(classic)? I'm looking for one that doesn't generate a new window, if
possible. I did find one here (http://www.asp-components.de/
webcalender/Manual/index_e.htm) but installing the component was a bit
puzzling.

Thanks for any help,
Louis

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:09:22 GMT
ll scribed:

> Hi,
> Is there a good date picker anyone would recommend (free) for ASP
> (classic)? I'm looking for one that doesn't generate a new window, if
> possible. I did find one here (http://www.asp-components.de/
> webcalender/Manual/index_e.htm) but installing the component was a bit
> puzzling.

I'm puzzled, too. What's a "date picker"? My first thought was software
which orders a list of females available for Friday night frolics.

--
Bone Ur
Cavemen have formidable pheromones.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed ll <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:0570c810-f337-4da1-93d7-1cbfe81b3434
@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> Hi,
> Is there a good date picker anyone would recommend (free) for ASP
> (classic)? I'm looking for one that doesn't generate a new window, if
> possible. I did find one here (http://www.asp-components.de/
> webcalender/Manual/index_e.htm) but installing the component was a bit
> puzzling.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Louis

If you are talking about a calendar, then you can easily write one
yourself. I have done this a few times, and it's not that hard.

All you have to do is find out what weekday the month starts on and how
many days are in that month. The rest is pretty simple.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services