Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE7 PROBLEM

IE7 PROBLEM

Barry

Hello, had a old out dated microsoft word 97, I deleted it for a newer
version and it damaged my IE7 and outlook express, is there anyway I can
repair it, windows XP sp2 home

pcbutts1

Damaged it how?

"Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:q0X9j.126$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, had a old out dated microsoft word 97, I deleted it for a newer
> version and it damaged my IE7 and outlook express, is there anyway I can
> repair it, windows XP sp2 home

chuckcar

"Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:q0X9j.126$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello, had a old out dated microsoft word 97, I deleted it for a
> newer version and it damaged my IE7 and outlook express, is there
> anyway I can repair it, windows XP sp2 home

*Deleted* it? are you sure on that? that means you just removed the
folder under program files. If so, that was a *big* mistake. You will
have to install it again to the same place and then *uninstall* it.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )