Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Undelete Files you thought were gone forever

Undelete Files you thought were gone forever

Blinky the Shark

Jessica wrote:

> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
> <TITLE></TITLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <DIV><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A

<snip>

Kill the HTML. This isn't the web.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Jessica wrote:
>
>> <HTML>
>> <HEAD>
>> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
>> <TITLE></TITLE>
>> </HEAD>
>> <BODY>
>> <DIV><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A

> <snip>
>
> Kill the HTML. This isn't the web.

It's also spam, as is everything from: hop.clickbank.net/

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> Jessica wrote:
>>
>>> <HTML>
>>> <HEAD>
>>> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
>>> <TITLE></TITLE>
>>> </HEAD>
>>> <BODY>
>>> <DIV><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A

>> <snip>
>>
>> Kill the HTML. This isn't the web.

> It's also spam, as is everything from: hop.clickbank.net/

Didn't notice; didn't even try to read the contents. Guess I'll add that
to my filters. I'm thinking that the subdo is irrelevant and
clickbank.net would be better, eh?