Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla 1.7.12 will not allow preferences to be viewed?

Mozilla 1.7.12 will not allow preferences to be viewed?

Theodore Baldwin Boothe III

I tried the renaming of chrome folder to chromeold and it still will
not allow the preferences menu to be viewed. Also when this happens
and I close mozilla it stays as a proccess which has to be ended in
task manager each time?

What do I need to do now?

thanks,