Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VCS simulation for VHDL DUT and Verilog test bench

VCS simulation for VHDL DUT and Verilog test bench

kartikey kartikey is offline
Junior Member

I have VHDL package in file1.vhd. This package is used in DUT file2.vhd. Test bench to test this DUT is developed in verilog (file3.v). I need to simulate it using vcs mix mode simulation. If possible, someone please show me the steps to do the process for vcs-mx.

How to force an internal wire which is deep inside DUT hierachy attop level testbench using VHDL design? One Cent VHDL 7 09-10-2012 10:53 PM
vcs simulation problem priyanka24 VHDL 0 02-19-2012 04:58 AM
Use verilog component in vhdl bench picnanard VHDL 0 03-12-2009 02:09 PM
simulation and test bench john VHDL 3 03-28-2006 11:49 PM