Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Illegal Storage Problem

Illegal Storage Problem

Jobo086 Jobo086 is offline
Junior Member

I keep getting error C2071. I have the right syntax but I don't know if everything is correct because I'm accessing a couple of other files in the entire document. I check it against other code that works, and I can't find the problem.
typedef struct
{
int x,y;
}FLAG;

Then I use this to access it

FLAG flag;
I don't see a problem. Can anyone offer any suggestions.