Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Wireless cards not listed in Network Adapters

Wireless cards not listed in Network Adapters

12-18-2007
Two of my computers, a Dell desktop and a HP notebook will not connect to my wireless network = Linksys. Both have worked well for about a year. Two other computers still work well on the wireless network.

Neither shows up under Network Adapters. The Dell went dark when I was trying to get the setup list from the Linksys. The HP would not resume the network connection after I had disabled it for awhile.

Its easy to say bad cards and replace them, but I wonder if someone has a technical solution.

Thanks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On