Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Wireless cards not listed in Network Adapters

Wireless cards not listed in Network Adapters

aconfrere aconfrere is offline
Junior Member

Two of my computers, a Dell desktop and a HP notebook will not connect to my wireless network = Linksys. Both have worked well for about a year. Two other computers still work well on the wireless network.

Neither shows up under Network Adapters. The Dell went dark when I was trying to get the setup list from the Linksys. The HP would not resume the network connection after I had disabled it for awhile.

Its easy to say bad cards and replace them, but I wonder if someone has a technical solution.

Thanks