Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > bar with text on the right and left

bar with text on the right and left

Tarscher

hi all,

I have a menu and want some items to appear on the left side, others
on the right side of the menubar.

I try

The span that contains the style="float: right;" should position it to
the right of the div? The span is actually positioned right underneath
the div. I don't see why?

Maybe someone can tell me why this doesn't work and how I should solve
this (tested on ie and firefox)

Many thanks in advance

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Tarscher wrote:

> I have a menu and want some items to appear on the left side, others
> on the right side of the menubar.
>
> I try
>
> The span that contains the style="float: right;" should position it to
> the right of the div? The span is actually positioned right
> underneath the div. I don't see why?

Try this:

--
-bts

Tarscher

On 17 dec, 18:58, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Tarscher wrote:
> > I have a menu and want some items to appear on the left side, others
> > on the right side of the menubar.

> > I try

> > The span that contains the style="float: right;" should position it to
> > the right of the div? The span is actually positioned right
> > underneath the div. I don't see why?

> Try this:
>
> --
> -bts