Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS P5E3 Motherboard

ASUS P5E3 Motherboard

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

T-Break take a look at the ASUS P5E3 Motherboard, idea for Q6600 overclocking:

Quote:
Overall, we were truly impressed by the features and actual performance of the Asus P5E3 WiFi-AP @n motherboard. Multimedia features of the board are simply amazing, and support for dual Gigabit Ethernet, as well as two wireless antennas with support for the latest 802.11n standard comes in handy.

We tried really hard to find some downsides for this board and if we have to be really picky, then we would like to see higher voltage options available in the BIOS, but that’s something that could be solved with the BIOS update.
Read the rest here.

Last edited by Ian; 12-18-2007 at 02:50 PM..