Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP

MCNGP

Rowdy Yates

LRM wrote:
> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> where the hell do you work? around here, the more you s#ck and the less
>> you do.. the more you make..!!
>>

> Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.

you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

hmm.. I always though u were easy to convince.
)-

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> You have successfully managed to convince me that you are on crack.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

G^y pr0n. chick pr0n. lib p0rn.. what’s the difference.
The fact of the matter is that I answered the guy question based on a
reasonable research of what mcngp is.

Now.. zipup your pants an stop making a f00l of your self k,

"Rowdy Yates" wrote:

> you much be on meth ... thats a chick. it's can't be g^y pr0n m0r0n!!
>
> gtright wrote:
> > What u calling this (Ewe...bad image...his sh!tty tongue) for?!
> > are u trying to confuse? Isn’t this link is bad enough image… of your sh!tty
> > a$$!
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?modul...ideshow&iid=24
> >

> > "Bigus Dickus" wrote:
> >
> >> "Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>>

> >> What kind of person, indeed? I'm sure he watches alot of it if that is the
> >> first thing that came to min.....no, no...no mind....off the tip of his tongue.
> >> (Ewe...bad image...his sh!tty tongue)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bigus Di©kus
> >> --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?
> >>

> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> "I pithy in your general direction!"

Bigus Dickus

> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id.

You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?

A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.

--
Bigus Dikus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

LRM

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> LRM wrote:
>> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> where the hell do you work? around here, the more you s#ck and the less
>>> you do.. the more you make..!!
>>>

>> Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.
>>

> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id.

Sorry buddy, didn't mean to strike a nerve.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
>> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id.
>>

> You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
>
> A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.

The voice of experience I see.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus Dickus

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OFwzb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> >> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
> >> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id.
> >>

> > You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
> >
> > A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.
> >

> The voice of experience I see.

As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them outnumbered.

--

Bigus Dickus wrote:
> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OFwzb$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
>>>
>>> A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.
>>>

>> The voice of experience I see.

> As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them outnumbered.

you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
"I pithy in your general direction!"

Bigus Dickus

> you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

They're in a totally different class, Nobody will fusk the skanks and the
biatches won't fusk anybody.

--

LRM wrote:
> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> LRM wrote:
>>> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.
>>>

>> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
>> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id.
>>

> Sorry buddy, didn't mean to strike a nerve.

well, it's complicated. but i will stick to my original post. competence
will get you only this far.. from what i see, incompetence seems to get
you a lot further.