Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP

MCNGP

=?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

Hello folks. What is an MCNGP?
I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
means. Is it some sort of Certification that I don’t know about?

thanks

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

Its the ONLY certification you need. http://www.mcngp.com.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

lowdes

It's not a Cert it's full of assholes who think they have their MCSE.

"Hashblender" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello folks. What is an MCNGP?
> I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
> means. Is it some sort of Certification that I don't know about?
>
> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=

It would appear so.

Try eating rat poison while you read, I'm sure you'll get the message.
--
m0rk

"Hashblender" wrote:

> Is it some sort of Certification that I don’t know about?
> thanks

Consultant

nanu nanu

"m0rk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It would appear so.
>
> Try eating rat poison while you read, I'm sure you'll get the message.
> --
> m0rk
>

> "Hashblender" wrote:
>
>> Is it some sort of Certification that I don't know about?
>> thanks

James

Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

"Hashblender" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello folks. What is an MCNGP?
> I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
> means. Is it some sort of Certification that I don't know about?
>
> thanks

Consultant

you are incorrect.
the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you have an
mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a company. i feel badly
for you.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.
>
> "Hashblender" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello folks. What is an MCNGP?
>> I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
>> means. Is it some sort of Certification that I don't know about?
>>
>> thanks

Briscobar

Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> you are incorrect.
> the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you
> have an mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a
> company. i feel badly for you.

oooooh whoa is me
i feel so badly for you
oooooh whoa is me
i feel so sadly for you

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

Gorm Braarvig

> Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out I
was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive of
talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've never
been looking for work.

Frisbee

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their
>> MSCE.
>>

> I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out
> I was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
> And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive
> of talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
> If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've
> never been looking for work.

You are a wise man, Charlie Brown.