Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Tossers.

Tossers.

www.pocketpcheaven.com

Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.

Nuff Said.

http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

Bigus Dickus

You are lowdes and I claim my $2.50

Did you expect me to click that?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

JaR

plaintive wail of www.pocketpcheaven.com:

> Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.
>
> Nuff Said.

Ooooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Bigus Dickus

> Ooooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

Right! I'm hurt! Oh, boo hoo....the little boy from hAmsterdam hurt my feelings
by calling me Smallish Dickus.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Lasher

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#m$LJ9kPGHA.1580
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> You are lowdes and I claim my $2.50
>

> Did you expect me to click that?

I wouldn't take any disease infested money from Lowdes.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#m$LJ9kPGHA.1580
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> I claim my $2.50

You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Jeroen Wijnands

JaR wrote:
> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of www.pocketpcheaven.com:
>
> > Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.
> >
> > Nuff Said.

> Ooooh, that's gonna leave a mark.

With that kind of witt, absolutely!

Jeroen

FrisbeeŽ

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns977AD521C10F8lashertokenid@207.46.248.16.. .
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#m$LJ9kPGHA.1580
> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
>> I claim my $2.50

> You're ripping yourself off. $2.50 and two fifty is a HUGE difference.

Ah, you have a clue.

FrisbeeŽ

"www.pocketpcheaven.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee(R) and Smallish Dickus.
>
> Nuff Said.
>
> http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

I not only toss, I catch, too.

I'm a pretty good tosser, if'n I do say so myself.

So is that a PC in your pocket, or are you just happy to see Bigus Dickus?

Bigus DiŠkus

> I not only toss, I catch, too.
>
> I'm a pretty good tosser, if'n I do say so myself.
>
> So is that a PC in your pocket, or are you just happy to see Bigus Dickus?

Oh, he vewy happy to see Bigus DiŠkus....yesa....he vewy happy.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!