Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error in opening the website application

Error in opening the website application

Padmalatha

Hi all,
I have installed dotnet 2.0 version in my PC. It also supported by IIS. So
when i am tyring to open the new website on browser i am getting object
instance not found exception.

Anyone please give me the solution for this.

Thanks

Alexey Smirnov

On Dec 16, 7:25 pm, Padmalatha <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> when i am tyring to open the new website

Can you please sketch in a few details of what the "new website" is?
The exception you got might mean a problem with the code or its
configuration.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Padmalatha,

ok. Try to play in foreteller

run aspnet_regiis -i, which register asp.net 2.0 for all you sites.

but actually its better to provide more info about your exceptions, and records
from eventLog

---
WBR,