Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Sitting 70-228 tomorrow...

Sitting 70-228 tomorrow...

www.pocketpcheaven.com

Hi all,

I'm sitting SQL 70-228 tomorrow.

Has anyone done it recently and if so can you tell me if the current
exams are straight answer/multiple choice answer type questions or are
there any interactive drag and drop type questions?

Thanks,

rg

http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

FrisbeeŽ

"www.pocketpcheaven.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,

Hi!

> I'm sitting SQL 70-228 tomorrow.

That sounds rather painful.

> Has anyone done it recently

That's a rather personal question.

> and if so can you tell me if the current exams are straight

Why does sexual orientation matter here?

> answer/multiple choice answer type questions or are there any interactive
> drag and drop type questions?

Transvestites, too? Where exactly do you plan on "dropping" them?

> Thanks,

Welcomes.

> rg

rgs

Bigus Dickus

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "www.pocketpcheaven.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,

> Hi!
>
> > I'm sitting SQL 70-228 tomorrow.

> That sounds rather painful.
>
> > Has anyone done it recently

> That's a rather personal question.
>
> > and if so can you tell me if the current exams are straight

> Why does sexual orientation matter here?
>
> > answer/multiple choice answer type questions or are there any interactive
> > drag and drop type questions?

> Transvestites, too? Where exactly do you plan on "dropping" them?
>
> > Thanks,

> Welcomes.
>
> > rg

> rgs

I just love how you do that Fris....LingMAO

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

The Rev [MCT]

Multiple choice.

You will have to be strong in T-SQL and have a good understanding of
normalize/denormalize. Also readup on execution plans.

Good luck, it's not the roughest exam in the bunch, but it isn't exactly a
cake walk either.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"www.pocketpcheaven.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sitting SQL 70-228 tomorrow.
>
> Has anyone done it recently and if so can you tell me if the current exams
> are straight answer/multiple choice answer type questions or are there any
> interactive drag and drop type questions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> rg
>
> http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJvbSBzYW1pciBwYXRlbA==?=

It will be straight answer Radio Button
& multiple choice answer type questions

only 2 or 3 interactive drag and drop type questions?

from http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) mcp 70-228

Bigus DiŠkus

> from (E-Mail Removed)

Lifetime subscription to SPAM Magazine right there buddy. WTG!!!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

Briscobar

Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> LingMAO

The rare Chinese panda?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

Neil

did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Multiple choice.
>
> You will have to be strong in T-SQL and have a good understanding of
> normalize/denormalize. Also readup on execution plans.
>
> Good luck, it's not the roughest exam in the bunch, but it isn't
> exactly a cake walk either.

isn't 228 the admin exam? the design exam (229) is way worse than admin
true, but 228/229 isn't as bad as the new ones will likely be (447 for
example).

you should still know the T-SQL for the DDL stuff such as database and
table creation and a bit on security, SPs and the like for the T-SQL too.
You should also know your Replication components, DTS and SQL Server
Agent schtuff...

Good luck (even though you appear in another poast to be a wennie)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Linux: because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

Bigus Dickus

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> >
> > LingMAO

> The rare Chinese panda?

The rare Chinese Wh0re.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

The Rev [MCT]

Is funny though. I'm an admin and not big on coding. I actually did better
on 229 than I did on 228. I always thought that was funny.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle