Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Let the games begin!

OT: Let the games begin!

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> On Mar 2, 2006 at 4:16pm "Briscobar" blathered:
>
>> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

> Uh... yeah, thanks for sharing?

likewise...

(images that JUST wont go away and now the whole baseball season is
ruined....oh well, I was a Jays fan anywho...least it's better than being
a Cubs fan...*points and laughs at LRM to feel better... then runs*)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- You cannot enter the same river once.

Consultant

jesus what's next? you gonna tell me sweater vests aren't cool?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> billiards are up there too

> How DARE you say that. Why I know a guy who can go on for hours about
> this.

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> (images that JUST wont go away and now the whole baseball season is
> ruined....oh well, I was a Jays fan anywho...least it's better than
> being a Cubs fan...*points and laughs at LRM to feel better... then
> runs*)

Dude, the Jays won't be terrible this year. They revamped the entire team,
and Halladay's back this year. I don't think they have what it takes to get
past the Sox AND the Yankees, although I wouldn't be surprised to see them
finish 2nd in the division, even possibly squeaking in as the Wild Card. The
AL East is going to be even tougher this year than in year past. It's a 3
team race now, not just 2. I'm tellin ya, keep an eye on the Blue Jays,
they're gonna be good for 85-90 wins.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Dude, www.mcngp.com has pr0n!

Jtyc

> jesus what's next? you gonna tell me sweater vests aren't cool?

Now I wouldn't say that... Especially not the yellow ones...

*snicker*

Consultant

die

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> jesus what's next? you gonna tell me sweater vests aren't cool?

> Now I wouldn't say that... Especially not the yellow ones...
>

> *snicker*

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> die
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> jesus what's next? you gonna tell me sweater vests aren't cool?

>> Now I wouldn't say that... Especially not the yellow ones...
>>

>> *snicker*

Something tells me JTYC knows something we don't.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Rowdy Yates

you forgot crockett. now thats a manly sport is there ever was one.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Frisbee«

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ui4dO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you forgot crockett. now thats a manly sport is there ever was one.

The King of the Wild Frontier is a sport?

=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=

I was born this way.
--
m0rk

"Bigus Di┬ękus" wrote:

> "m0rk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > MWoha hah ha ha. say that carefully. LMAO
> >

> Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
>
> --
> Bigus Di┬ękus
> --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Something tells me JTYC knows something we don't.

yeah, like what Cons wearing today...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.