Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Let the games begin!

OT: Let the games begin!

Briscobar

Yesterday marked the official unofficial beginning of the baseball season,
with the Rockies playing the White Sox. Tonight, however, marks the REAL
official unofficial beginning of the 2006 season, with the Twins playing my
beloved Red Sox.

I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!

TechGeekPro

On Mar 2, 2006 at 4:16pm "Briscobar" blathered:

> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

Uh... yeah, thanks for sharing?

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yesterday marked the official unofficial beginning of the baseball season,
> with the Rockies playing the White Sox. Tonight, however, marks the REAL
> official unofficial beginning of the 2006 season, with the Twins playing
> my
> beloved Red Sox.
>
> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

Furrfu, everyone knows that REAL baseball is COWLEDGE baseball, and that's
started like a month ago.

Go Gators!

Bigus Dickus

> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If you're
not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Bigus Dickus

> Furrfu, everyone knows that REAL baseball is COWLEDGE baseball, and that's
> started like a month ago.
>
> Go Gators!

Although the BEST players are acquired from colleges, I've always been a bigger
fan of the Minor Leagues (A, A Adv., AA, and AAA).

That's where a majority of the great players have developed. And, when players
are coming off of the injured roster, they usually go back to Minor to recoup.
I've got so many Autographs from being a Season Ticket holder to Minor League
Clubs.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Verbal Funderburk

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
>>

> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
> you're
> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!

--
Microcephalic S. Bob
MCNGP #XXXXXVI

LRM

"Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>>> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
>>>

>> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
>> you're
>> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

> Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!

You'll be ok, certainly you've gotten used to fumbling in the dark by now.

Rowdy Yates

LRM wrote:
> "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
>>> you're
>>> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

>> Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!
>>

> You'll be ok, certainly you've gotten used to fumbling in the dark by now.

thats' why i always use one of these..

http://tinyurl.com/rq2l4

http://ca.fluke.com/caen/products/Ac...(FlukeProducts)

so I can see what I am doin'...

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates

dude... dude. dude.. dude.!!!

it's in HD...

dude.!!

Bigus Dickus wrote:
>> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
>>

> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If you're
> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
"I pithy in your general direction!"

Verbal Funderburk

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
>>> you're
>>> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

>> Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!
>>

> You'll be ok, certainly you've gotten used to fumbling in the dark by now.

I can see again! It's a miracle!