Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs....

Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs....

The Rev [MCT]

You could feasibly write a program that utilizes the console options for
RDP. This would imitate a true console login, it would just be done
remotely. And if a program would be too much to the purposes of testing a
VBscript would do the trick if you used Send Keys. It's a lame way out, but
I would think it would generate what you're looking for.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"JackX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1rFNf.59210$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Anyone can help with this? TIA.
>

> REQ:
>
> I am looking for a script / vb script / batch file that would allow me to
> execute a series of anywhere from 100-1000 different logons across my
> domain.
>
> I would like to be able to run it on a machine and simulate the logons to
> get data in the SECURITY event log.
>
> Ideally, the logon utility would occasionally make "mistakes" and
> generate a audit-failures (as in bad logons or failed privileged use).
>
> Does anyone know if any utility like this or can help?
>
> Thanks in advance:
>

> -Jack Lesley
> -Vice President - Southwest Operations
> -Argent Software, Inc.
> -713-266-8440
>
> -Small Blip for advertising purposes... come see us in Houston!
>

> http://www.argent.com
>
> Remember to visit us at our Houston User's Group Meeting on 18 April, 2003
> at the Westchase Hilton in Houston.
>
> The event will last from 10:00AM - 3:00PM. Snacks, drinks, and a full
> Mexican lunch will be provided.
>
> For more information, contact Jack Lesley (Vice President of Southwest
> Operations) at 713-266-8440
>
> Find out why Argent is the product of choice when monitoring YOUR windows
> world. Don't take our word for it... Ask our customers.
>
> Thanks....

Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs.... Lasher MCSE 0 03-03-2006 02:44 AM
Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs.... Bigus Dickus MCSE 2 03-02-2006 05:49 PM
Hi fellow mcps caleb MCSE 4 04-12-2004 01:03 PM
Help from fellow net people? Axl Firefox 3 11-07-2003 08:58 PM

Advertisments