Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs....

Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs....

Bigus Dickus

Although this NG is primarily for individuals working on their MCSE Certification, I may happen to have a base for what you are looking for.

Attached is a ZIP file that contains LogOn and LogOff scripts. You can, and should, modify them to your liking. You can run these from anywhere you like and it will do the job. However, if you want the computer to automatically log the events they must be in the correct location.

If this isn't what you're looking for, then you can look elsewhere. There is a scripting NG, and I'm sure someone there can help.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person?
"JackX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:1rFNf.59210$(E-Mail Removed)...

Anyone can help with this? TIA.

REQ:

I am looking for a script / vb script / batch file that would allow me to execute a series of anywhere from 100-1000 different logons across my domain.

I would like to be able to run it on a machine and simulate the logons to get data in the SECURITY event log.

Ideally, the logon utility would occasionally make "mistakes" and generate a audit-failures (as in bad logons or failed privileged use).

Does anyone know if any utility like this or can help?

Thanks in advance:

FrisbeeŽ

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

If this isn't what you're looking for, then you can look elsewhere. There
is a scripting NG, and I'm sure someone there can help.

The moran has already multi-posted this in a great number of newsgroups,
including one, mcsd, where he entered his entire post into the subject
header. I guess he forgot to hit the tab key before pasting.

Now, of course, he'll have to go back to each and every single newsgroup he
posted in to see if he's gotten any responses. Yours (BD) is the only
response I've seen so far. I'm always suspicious when a moran like this
asks for something like this.

Bigus Dickus

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> If this isn't what you're looking for, then you can look elsewhere. There
> is a scripting NG, and I'm sure someone there can help.
>
> The moran has already multi-posted this in a great number of newsgroups,
> including one, mcsd, where he entered his entire post into the subject
> header. I guess he forgot to hit the tab key before pasting.
>
> Now, of course, he'll have to go back to each and every single newsgroup he
> posted in to see if he's gotten any responses. Yours (BD) is the only
> response I've seen so far. I'm always suspicious when a moran like this
> asks for something like this.

Well then, I hope the moron forgets to check this one.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that
happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to
the same person?

Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs.... Lasher MCSE 0 03-03-2006 02:44 AM
Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs.... The Rev [MCT] MCSE 0 03-02-2006 06:16 PM
Hi fellow mcps caleb MCSE 4 04-12-2004 01:03 PM
Help from fellow net people? Axl Firefox 3 11-07-2003 08:58 PM

Advertisments