Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Render an html page within a content area

Render an html page within a content area

James R. Davis

Newbie here still plodding through the obvious (to you).

I want to render the contents of an html page within the contents area of
another page. I provide the url to that page in a query string
(article.aspx?Page=url) but I have no idea of how to get and render that
page within the contents section of my article page.

An example would be appreciated. Thanks.

John Timney \(MVP\)

Use an iframe.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"James R. Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Newbie here still plodding through the obvious (to you).
>
> I want to render the contents of an html page within the contents area of
> another page. I provide the url to that page in a query string
> (article.aspx?Page=url) but I have no idea of how to get and render that
> page within the contents section of my article page.
>
> An example would be appreciated. Thanks.

James R. Davis

Of course! Just what I was looking for. Thanks.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...