Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows Internet Explorer

Windows Internet Explorer

Deebrief

Suddenly I cannot have two of my favorites open at the same time. I

If I try to keep the first one open, upon opening the second the former
closes off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I alter this ?

Thanks

Dee

- Bobb -

"Deebrief" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4cU8j.11876$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Suddenly I cannot have two of my favorites open at the same time. I
>
> If I try to keep the first one open, upon opening the second the former
> closes off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> How can I alter this ?

---------------
Quick answer : minimize the first
Open another IE window - open your favorite link in THAT window.

Longer answer
in IE - Tools - options - advanced
Uncheck REUSE windows for shortcuts

Bobby

On Dec 15, 4:27 pm, "- Bobb -" <b...@noemail.123> wrote:
> "Deebrief" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:4cU8j.11876$(E-Mail Removed)...> Suddenly I cannot have two of my favorites open at the same time. I
>
> > If I try to keep the first one open, upon opening the second the former

> > How can I alter this ?

> Quick answer : minimize the first
> Open another IE window - open your favorite link in THAT window.
>
> Longer answer
> in IE - Tools - options - advanced
> Uncheck REUSE windows for shortcuts

You can also use the 'shift' key when clicking on links to launch a
separate window