Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > joan

jayne delaney

hi joan its me

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

jayne delaney wrote:

> hi joan its me

Hiya jayne, [(E-Mail Removed)]

its me back

--
-joan

olfart

"jayne delaney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6AS8j.9413$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi joan its me

you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She might tell
the wife and I don't need that.
PS you were GREAT

The Old Sourdough

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "jayne delaney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:6AS8j.9413$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hi joan its me
>>

> you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She might
> tell the wife and I don't need that.
> PS you were GREAT

She wasn't *that* good...

--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...

richard

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:40:50 GMT, "jayne delaney"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi joan its me

No it is not me. I am me and you are not me.
Besides, I don't know anyone known as "me" other than me.
So you can't be me because I am me.

"What? Me worry?" - alrfed e newman - Presidential candidate.

olfart

"The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "jayne delaney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:6AS8j.9413$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> hi joan its me
>>>

>> you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She might
>> tell the wife and I don't need that.
>> PS you were GREAT
>>

> She wasn't *that* good...
>
> --

She said you weren't either. Did she really fall asleep in the middle like
she says???

The Old Sourdough

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "jayne delaney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:6AS8j.9413$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She
>>> might tell the wife and I don't need that.
>>> PS you were GREAT
>>>

>> She wasn't *that* good...
>>

> She said you weren't either. Did she really fall asleep in the middle
> like she says???

I was the one who fell asleep. She wasn't even breathing.
Hey! Wait a minute, you didn't tell me she was dead!

--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...