Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > vue - prometric

vue - prometric

BINZA@

I have only ever tested with Vue, i was just wondering do Prometric allow
you sheets of paer in exam for notes or do you have to use the small plastic
sheet with the elephant sized marker as in Vue exams. Just in case your
wondering its that i find it so much easier to write main points of question
down then answer question, i have asked for additional plastic before but
find paper and pen so much easier.

thanks for any reply.

The Rev [MCT]

They both use dry erase boards...as for the size of the pen it's the testing
centers fault you got stuck with the elephant size, which are user for white
boards.

VUE gives testing centers free pen sized dry markers and the test center
could have purchased more suited replacements from staples. I'd complain to
them about it. I'd complain to VUE as well. VUE's candidate care is much
better than Prometrics...

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have only ever tested with Vue, i was just wondering do Prometric allow
>you sheets of paer in exam for notes or do you have to use the small
>plastic sheet with the elephant sized marker as in Vue exams. Just in case
>your wondering its that i find it so much easier to write main points of
>question down then answer question, i have asked for additional plastic
>before but find paper and pen so much easier.
>
> thanks for any reply.

Neil

did you hear "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> paer in exam for notes or do you have to use the small plastic
> sheet

Paper or plastic? you get plastic

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Don't worry, I don't think it's poisonous.