Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Broken Wireless Button?

Broken Wireless Button?

=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?=

I have a Windows XP Home Edition on an HP Laptop and it is supposed to have a
built-in Wireless card. I have a D Link router and another laptop exactly
the same as this one, but without the built-in wireless card. I use the
D-Link card for that and it works fine, but I can't make the wireless light
turn on no matter how many times or how long I hold the wireless button on
this computer. I am using a Ethernet cord right now, but I would REALLY
prefer to use the built-in wireless(which is why I bought it). Quick help is
much appreciated.

James Gockel

Not trying to be rude... Why not ask HP? They may know better than any one
here.

-James G.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...