Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Getting the size of LDAP attributes

Getting the size of LDAP attributes

lichuan.nj@gmail.com

Hi all, I would like to know, is there a method to get the size of a
LDAP attribute using the naming API, without reading it first?

I want to store huge attributes on LDAP entries. In a client request,
if I find out it is huge, I won't read it, but return the LDAP path.

Or I need not get to know its size, just know it is present is
enough.....

Thanks a lot.

Chuan